Thursday, February 19, 2009

2nd April

Dear all,

Some are surprised of the switch of my departure date, some express joy, in any case, it was because of certain obligations rather than any changes in circumstances.

Actually, I was so into leaving on the 14th of February. Yes, the previous date does coincides with Valentines and I chose the date so no one sends me off as most of my friends would be busy with their other half or hoping that cupid would strike on that day :)

I even made a 10 hour round trip (5 hours Mlk-Singapore-Mlk and 5 hours hanging around) to Singapore to bade farewell to my brother and sister in Kiasu-land on 12th Feb!

But as fate has it, the trip was rescheduled and I will meet everyone in the family in Malacca before I leave.

In any case, I am still firm with my decision to leave for England, the ticket has been changed and April 2nd shall now be the revised departure date.

To all whom I promise to meet (you know who you are!) I shall do my best to meet all of you before I leave.

Last but not least, there might still be a final twist to this, something good I hope, stay tuned for hell of a ride!!!

Regards,
Ben Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment